Trailer: Twilight's Robert Pattinson in Remember Me
Twilight: New Moon draait sinds donderdag in de Nederlandse bioscopen, maar de volhardende Robert Pattinson fanaten hebben alweer iets nieuws om naar uit te kijken. Het gaat om Summit Entertainment’s romantisch drama Remember Me, met de begeerde Pattinson in de hoofrol. De film komt op 12 maart 2010 uit in de VS. Over een Nederlandse release datum is nog niks bekend.
Hier volgt het synopsis:
Robert Pattinson plays Tyler, a rebellious young man in New York City who has a strained relationship with his father (Pierce Brosnan) ever since tragedy separated their family. Tyler didn’t think anyone could possibly understand what he was going through until the day he met Ally (Emilie de Ravin) through an unusual twist of fate. Love was the last thing on his mind, but as her spirit unexpectedly heals and inspires him, he begins to fall for her. Through their love, he begins to find happiness and meaning in his life. But soon, hidden secrets are revealed, and the circumstances that brought them together slowly threaten to tear them apart. Remember Me is an unforgettable story about the power of love, the strength of family, and the importance of living passionately and treasuring every day of one’s life. Remember Me also stars Academy Award® winner Chris Cooper (Adaptation), and Academy Award® nominee Lena Olin (Chocolat).
En de trailer (meer trailers):
- 20-11-2012: Kristen Stewart toch in 'Snow White and the Huntsman 2'
- 17-11-2012: Razende start voor 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'
- 06-11-2012: Warner Bros. wil vervolg op 'Casablanca'
- 03-11-2012: Jude Law in Werner Herzogs 'Queen of the Desert'
- 31-10-2012: Meerdere clips 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'
- 03-10-2012: Definitieve poster 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'